Gauge block clamps, calipers for accuracy inspection and verification-Ideal gauge block clamping and assembly tool-Henggu eight series gauge block clamping system
阅读量：1241 Release time: 2018-07-27 Views: 1241
After designing the heavy fixed base to hold the gauge block, it can ensure good operation stability when performing caliper calibration work, making the test data more accurate and scientific.
Freely adjustable moving slider
The moving positioning slider can freely move the stitching gauge block within the working stroke range, and multiple gauge blocks can be combined to work at the same time.
Ingenious locking mechanism
The positioning base of the guide rail is used to fix the locking base, and the locking bolt is rotated to make the elastic double fulcrum reach the elastic force state, and the gauge can be effectively spliced.
Scientific gage block support
Gauge blocks with a length of more than 100MM are supported by Ayre fulcrum during splicing, which is more scientific and accurate. The point support can be parked at any position on the guide rail, and the fulcrum can be removed or placed in the free position of the guide rail.
Elastic Double Pivot Point for Balance
One of the end faces of the fixed gauge block is provided with a double fulcrum to provide the locking force, and each fulcrum point is compressed with elastic balance force to ensure that this end face and the end face of the other splicing gauge block are completely fitted.
Self-adjusting fixed single pivot
The other end face corresponding to the double fulcrum is supported by a single point, and the gauge block can swing up, down, left, and right arbitrarily with the single point as the fulcrum, so as to ensure its complete fit with the other splicing surface.
- Self-adapted block gauge end face fitting method
- Provide Ilay point support, more scientific and standardized block placement
- -Gage blocks of any length in the measuring range can be clamped
- Stable structure and base, more stable during calibration work
- Easily removable mobile slider and Airy point bracket
- Multiple sets of gauge blocks can be assembled at the same time, greatly improving the verification efficiency
- -The locking fulcrum is made of flexible material so as not to damage the working face of the gauge block
L650-300MM caliper block clamping example
L650-500MM caliper maximum clamp block example (gage blocks for other measurement sections can be clamped in groups)
L1100-1000MM caliper maximum clamp block example (gage blocks for other measurement sections can be clamped in groups)